Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Original Blog Post: July 23, 2009- Last Day Of Swim Class

I apologize for the grainy quality of the pictures.  They had us sitting on the opposite side of the room from the kids, in the bleachers and, while I'm still dreaming for a really nice Nikon, it hasn't happened yet!
100_2758 100_2813
Damek was so adorable.  He just sat on that top step the entire time unless the teacher called his name to do a skill.  For the first half of class he just sat looking out at the pool and talked or sang to himself.  I really wished I had a better camera then.  He actually put his face in the water four or five times, when he started he wouldn't do it at all.  Really good improvement.  His teacher's name is Anna and we've heard so much about her over the last two weeks.  We've never met her, because of how they set up the classes but she seemed really good with him from what I could tell about half a mile away!

No comments:

Post a Comment