Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Original Blog Post: February 21, 2009- Surgery Is Rescheduled

  The orthopedist decided it would be better for everyone if Caedmon waited to have surgery until after our trip out west.  This way we don't have to worry about infection or cast issues.  So surgery is now March 26.  We'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment